- Shuffle machine malfunction voids all hands.
- Incorrect number of cards voids all hands.
- Discussion of hands is prohibited.
- Floor Supervisor’s decisions are final.
The Play of the Game
To begin the game, players must make equal bets on the Ante and Odds. The player may also make other propositional bets. Five community cards are dealt face down in the center of the table. Two cards are dealt face down to the player and the dealer.
Players now have a choice:
- Check; or
- Make a Play bet of 3x the ante.
Once the players have checked or bet, the dealer reveals the first three community cards (the flop).
After the flop, players who have not yet made a play bet have a choice:
- Check; or
- Make a Play bet of 2x the ante.
Once the players have checked or bet, the dealer reveals the final two community cards (turn and river).
After the turn and river, players that have not yet made a play bet have a choice:
- Fold; or
- Make a Play bet of 1x the ante.
The dealer then reveals his or her two hole cards and announces the five card hand.
The dealer needs a pair to qualify.
When the dealer qualifies:
The dealer combines each player’s hole cards with the community cards to make the best five card poker hand.
- If the player’s hand beats the dealer’s hand, the Play and Ante bets win even money.
- If the player’s hand loses to the dealer’s hand, the Play, Ante and Odds bets lose.
- When the hands tie, the Play, Ante and Odds bets push.
- The Odds bet wins when the player wins with a straight or higher.
- If the player wins with less than a straight the Odds bet pushes.
- The Trips Plus bet always wins if the player hand has three of a kind or better.
When the dealer qualifies continued:
- The Bad Beat bonus will then be determined if it has won or lost. If the customer has won the Bad Beat bonus bet the Odds bet will not be taken and the Bad Beat Bonus will be paid according to the pay table.
When the dealer doesn’t qualify:
- The dealer refunds each player’s Ante and action is resolved normally.